Sunday, April 19, 2009

Breathe...

So I usually don't post my feelings on my blog. I like to keep it up beat and happy but seeing as this is my journal also I am going to vent away my feelings.

Its been 2 months since we met and things were bumpy at first but proceeded to get better. You became my best friend and my sidekick when we were feeling mischievous. As time went on things slowly dwindled and we tried to work through it but we both knew in the back of our minds it wasn't going to work. Time would only tell what would happen and time did tell that we weren't meant to be. You were great and treated me like a queen. I appreciate all you taught me and how much I grew and learned about myself through being with you. But for now im going to let my heart ache and as time goes on it will get better but now me, Tay Swift and brownies are going to have a good cry...

3 comments:

Jen Harvey (Brenner) said...

i love you stephie
-jiffy jeffiner breffiner

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brian and Brianna said...

This makes me so sad...I'm sorry things didn't work out :/ Someday your prince will come