Sunday, June 7, 2009

Numero 5...

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Thinking holding a boys hand was the coolest thing.
2. Not liking combinging junior highs.
3. Wishing I had my license.
4. Goin to my first dances and being super nervous.
5. Loving my sophmore year.

5 things on my to do list:
1. Find a job.
2. Fill out finacial aid for school.
3. Apply to BYU.
4. Apply to UVU.
5. Get my brakes fixed on my car and look into selling it.

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Pay for school.
2. Start up a hair business.
3. Travel the world.
4. Buy a new car.
5. Buy my dream home.

5 places I have lived:
1. Mesa, Arizona.
2. Norman, Oklahoma.
3. El Paso, Texas.
4. Provo, Utah.
5. Dartmouth st.

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. Be married.
2. Getting done with my Masters Degree in Physcology.
3. Having a couple babies :).
4. Getting started on my career.
5. Loving life.

5 people I tag:
1. Julie
2. Jenbren
3. Sommie
4. Luce
5. Mama

1 comment:

Brian and Brianna said...

Cute! I love these little things! I hope all of those and more come true for you!