Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Muse!

Last night Julie and I got to go to the Muse Concert! AMAZING! We were on the floor and just a little bit back from the stage therefore we got a great view and even better pictures! Julie took a ton so I am having to condense it down but if were friends on facebook their all on there!
They had the eye balloons with confetti and they threw them down at the end and then popped them!




I may or may not have a little crush on the bass player now :)



I wish I could post all of the pictures! They don't give the concert justice for how great it was! Muse is my all time favorite now!

2 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

SO fun! I am totally jealous!! I'm so glad you got to go, they really are amazing in concert! Looks like you had an absolute BLAST!!

Jules said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! best night ever is all i have to say :)