Friday, July 9, 2010

Vacay

My family and I had the opportunity for a weekend vacay to San Diego over the 4th. The pictures are out of order and I stole all of them :)

On the 4th before fireworks we went to Gaslamp District to walk around and window shop
Shay and Harlo are bffs. Whenever Lo is around Shay has to hold her and love on her.

On Saturday these 2 love birds got Engaged :)

Following the engagement we made Hobo dinners and there was a firework show

I just had to post this picture I just Love the little girl!!

And finally the beginning of the trip we went to LA. This isn't as half as bad as it usually is there. I picked up some new flip flops and a way cute purse!! Over all the trip was fabulous and the last day since I was the last child around I got to go to Sea World which was tons of fun!

Still looking for a job if anyone knows of anything please!!!

5 comments:

Alexis C. said...

so fun!! love ya girl!!

Itsagirlsworld said...

We need to do a girls trip!!

Brian and Brianna said...

These are great pics ;) such a fun trip! Lo (and us too of course) had so much fun being with the fam! Love you~

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

What a fun time and so many cute pics!

Kell said...

How fun! San Diego is my home town.. and I love Sea World!