Friday, June 10, 2011

Day Five

Day 05- A picture of your favorite memory.









I couldn't pick just one picture to describe some of my most favorite memories. I had the best time my Senior year and summer after. These girls and I were CRAZY and had so much fun! Then I went off to Utah for two years and roomed with this lady. Julie and I are complete opposites but we had some of the best talks and adventures together. My experience in Utah would not have been the same without her and I wouldn't change anything about those times!

3 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

Haha wow is all I can say about Lyss in that picture haha! I'm glad you had a fun time in Utah but I'm even more happy you're here love ya :)

Jules said...

Love this :) we had so much fun living together!

Amber said...

BEST HALLOWEEN! Remember when Kass got kicked by some guy in her lion costume?? HAHAHAHA I am laughing so hard right now.