Sunday, June 30, 2013

Juston and Rylee Wedding


Juston and Rylee got married on June 1st 2013. That week was a whirlwind of busy. I had my brother and sister in law in town with their three littles. That always mean a party and late nights. We had temple nights for both Juston and Rylee, dinners and wedding planning. I was the "wedding coordinator" so to speak. My mother in law left me in charge since I love all things party planning. I got the DJ, Gelato, Catering, Picked out linens, Chair ties, Mason Jars and Made the centerpieces. Not only that, but all the details and decorations I had myself or borrowed. Hectic. Crazy. Busy. My soon to be sister in law had no opinion so I ran with what I thought would be best.

I am glad I was able to have the experience. I learned a lot. I am so happy for those two love birds and can't wait to see their future blossom.

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Hope it was a lovely cute day full of love and fun. Reception party of my colleague was really great. Had a great time having yummy snacks and food arranged at wedding venues at the outskirts of the city. Seating arrangements were cool. Balloons and flowers were creatively managed. Beautiful signage boards with couple's pictures caught everyone's attention.