Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December Photo Dump




The week before Christmas break my work put on a Work/Christmas party at Tia Rosas in Gilbert. They had piñatas, endless drinks and good food. We all got a small gift from our favorites list we turn in once we start working. I got some goodies and it felt good to be recognized by the principal/owner of the school.





December is a crazy month not only because of christmas, but birthdays. In my family we start with Papa Chucks, then Sommers, Shaynies, Grandma Karen on Christmas Eve, Grandma Bertha on Christmas and ending with Rio on New Years Eve. These are the only pictures I snagged during birthday season. The Hello Kitty is from Sommer and Shays Sunday Birthday and the rest are from Rio's. Along with birthdays Jeff and I went to the Huffaker Christmas party and spent lots of time with Jeff's family since he has siblings who live out of state. It was quite a busy month for us.

No comments: