Monday, September 30, 2013

Labor Day Weekend



For Labor Day Weekend Jeff and I went up to my Grandma's cabin in Pine top with her and Papa Chuck. It was a relaxing weekend and we enjoyed getting to spend time in the cool air sleeping, reading and golfing. On our way home there were the most beautiful clouds out and I couldn't help snapping picture after picture of them.

I am not sure when this was taken, but it is one of my most favorite pictures of Jeff and I.

Also in September I got a new job. I had lost my job at the end of July and it created a couple of hard months, but I was blessed with a amazing job in September at San Tan Learning Center. A charter school in Gilbert, my job included the front desk, nurses office and helping out in the lunch room. I wore many hats and the beginning months were a transition, but it was such a blessing coming at the right time with great pay and benefits.

No comments: