Thursday, November 7, 2013

My 25th Birthday








The Sunday after my Birthday we had a family dinner to celebrate at my Grandma's. I got a funfetti cake which I request every year, lots of cute necklaces, recipes, and accessories for my new IPHONE I finally got!





The day of my Birthday my sweet hubby decorated our apartment. It is a must to decorate every birthday. My parents also hung a banner in front of my door and gave me a bag of popcorn (my fave) for a treat that day.




At work that day I dressed up in my new fancy skirt. I got lots of little notes and cards from the kids at school, a couple gift cards from my coworkers and my best friend Jen brought me flowers and balloons for my day. She is a few days after me so it is always fun to celebrate our birthdays with each other! Over all it was a great birthday. That weekend Jeff took me out to dinner and we enjoyed spending the night together doing what I wanted.

No comments: