Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Obsession...

I absolutley LOVE crafts especially making head bands. I have about 15 now cause they are so fun to do. My most recent ones were prolly my most creative. One of them is just a regular yellow flower that I glued on top of eachother to make bigger and glued onto a headband and my other one is my favorite! Julie and I went to michaels and fell in love with these purple flowers and then we went to DI to buy sweatshirts where we cut off the arms and sewed them into head bands and superglued the flowers on. The before.
The during.

The After.
The Yellow Flower Headband.

My Favorite :)

If I Could I would make this into a business I love it so much but until then I will just enjoy my fun hobby.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your headbands!! They are so cute!! I want to learn!! Miss you!

Spencer and Amy said...

for reals you have got me hooked! i would make them everyday if i could haha. we will have to make more again soon!

Spencer and Amy said...

oops this is Julie haha i am signed on amys thingy

Alexa Mae said...

i LOVE them! you are sooo good at it. they are darling and i want one sooo bad.

Itsagirlsworld said...

Steph you are sooo creative I love them!

Jake and Kalli said...

ok i want that yellow one!! where did you get those flowers michaels??

Alli said...

you should make it a business and I will buy them :) I love em all!! too cute!

Nelson Family said...

i love the headbands, you did a greatjob! my niece kari is suppose to show me how to make them. i hope soon!

Brian and Brianna said...

You are so creative! I love your ideas! I want some! Come home so we can make them together please :)

Kaylea said...

girl, i want a sweatshirt one! it's presh. oh and we should hangout. k bye.