Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home..

Lately I have been a bit home sick for Arizona and all it's goodness. As great as Utah has been Im missing some of my favorite things in good ol AZ. I miss Gecko Grill alot. Utah does NOT know what Mexican food means and I have been missing this place alot.
Im missing the Arziona Scenery.Utah has some beautiful scenery but it does NOT compare to these sunsets that I miss so dearly.
Right now spring is in full bloom in Arizona while in Utah there is still snow on the ground. I miss these great oranges and the smells they bring during spring time.

And what I miss most of all is my Family! Its great that their only a phone call away but its not the same as seeing them in person. Thier my best friends and I miss them the most!
6 weeks Arizona and I will be seeing you for good!

5 comments:

Diana Smith said...

I am going to miss you!! But I know AZ is where true happiness is for you!

Itsagirlsworld said...

I miss you too Stepho!!!!

Brian and Brianna said...

Az told me it misses you too! Can't wait to play with you lots and lots when you get home love you :)

Gail said...

I have a feeling Arizona is missing you just as much! You are so cute! I loved your last post, I love that song too. You know if you come home my Julie will be so sad! But you need to do what's best for Stephie:).
Hang In There!

Alyssa Lee said...

yesss sleep overs every night!