Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I only run if im being chased...


So I am not a huge fan of running...in fact I despise it and will do anything to not run. So that brings me to the reason of this post. I may or may not have a big day coming up and I need to crack down and exercise. Im going to start a second blog to monitor my eating habits and exercise to motivate me more. Thats where I need the bloggers advice. I hate running and will not do it so I need many ideas of exercise/recipes that will help me fit and healthy. So comment away and help me out!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Stephie! I will help! I don't love running but I do it. I am so much happier, and more energetic when I run so that kind of pushes me to do it! Plus I really don't want spider veins which I am beginning to notice. So I need my blood in my legs to get all warmed up and flowing rapidly. Bike rides. I love to bike ride! Even if it's only for fun. That's a great way of exercising. Same with swimming,you hate it, but do it! Eating, stay away from grease, white bread, cheese (maybe just watch how much cheese you indulge), starches like potatoes, carbs (breads, pasta, rice, but not completely, just minimize it), no soda, which you don't drink :], sugars--i love sugar. Chocolate especially, so when I'm about to take on a big chocolate bar...I choose dark. It's not as bad for you and believe it or not, gives you some protein. NUTS--nuts are soooo good for you! Eat a handful everyday and depending on the nut, you got your omega 3's, your vitamin E, and your B vitamin.

Okay, I could go on. Call me if you need more info. XOXO

Brian and Brianna said...

That's so awesome that you're so motivated! I think swimming is a great one, for some reason it doesn't seem as hard, but it works and it's fun! I know this is sorta silly but roller blading is an awesome work out (I love it actually) plus it brings back your inner child :) Keep up the good work!!