Thursday, September 10, 2009

My little home...

Mine and Julies room....My bed is on the right

I love love love shabby chic

The dresser..movies...and my headbands

We both had a S and J

Our bathroom...so nice not having to share with 5 girls this year

Our walk in closet!!


My decor :)

Julies and my style is soo different. She loves the Beatles and so went with that theme and I love shabby chic so we are defiantly complete opposites but LOVE rooming with her! We have the funnest times and get along great!! Life in good ol Utah is good so far. I miss my family ALOT and not really looking forward to the snow but life goes on and having Julie and Nate helps alot :)

5 comments:

Diana Smith said...

Stephanie, I love it! You have great taste, I can't wait to see what you do with your house when you get married. I hope we can hang out soon.

Cassie Jae said...

super cute! :]

Brian and Brianna said...

I LOVE it! Both sides are so fun! I'm glad you have jules up there she's the best! And nate isn't too bad to have around either :) I wish I was getting to see you this weekend miss you lots and love you more!!

☂niki. said...

so funny to see your differences. i love that you both did your own thing in the same little space. cute!

Alexa Mae said...

i love your room. its so cool to see how opposite both sides are how cute they both are. you two must have a blast together!!