Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

It is my sweet sisties 25th Birthday today!! I am so blessed to have her as a sister! She is amazing in every way! She is the funnest, kindest, caring woman I have ever met. I can truly say I would not be the woman I am today without her!
She is a loving wife and mother and is always think of others first before herself. She is completely selfless and is always trying her hardest to make sure everyone has what they need first.
She is such a blessing to our family and we love her to death!! Happy Birthday Sommie! You deserve to be pampered and treated like a queen today..I love you to the care bears and back!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheif Ann- I am welling up with tears! You are too good to me, I love you so much dear sister! Thank you for being so sweet to me :) I would not be who I am without you!
I love YOU to the Care Bears and Back!!!

Itsagirlsworld said...

TOO much for my eyes not to well up ! Love you both!