Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!!

This Turkey Day has been so great! I am more thankful then ever for my family and the city I grew up in. Its great to be home and enjoy being with family and friends and NO SNOW!
I am so very thankful for...

My family-Their love and support in everything I do. They are always there for me 100 percent and never seize to amaze me with the undying love and patience. Everyone says how their family is the best and perfect but mine is just perfect for ME. I have been blessed with amazing parents and sisters who are loyal to the end.

Friends-I have some pretty great friends! Growing up I would always pray for a good group of friends and I believe the Lord has given me exactly that. They show me each day what it means to be a good friend.

Mesa, Arizona-I was so blessed to live in such a amazing place. Being away for the past year has made me appreciate it more. It has a strong LDS community where ive felt so much love. I love the amazing sunsets and the great winter weather along with the opportunity to have a temple so close that allows me to be on the grounds daily.

Nathan-I am thankful for all that he has taught me about love and life. I would not be who I am today without knowing him and learning from him.

The gospel-The restoration of the church has been such a blessing in my life and I am so thankful for it and for how it has shaped my life. I am truly blessed and it is all because of the Lord and his infinite love for me.

I hope you all have a safe and happy Turkey Day. And I hope we can all remember to Give Thanks!!

3 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

So sweet steph! We do have a pretty good family if I do say so myself :) I love all the things you are grateful for! You are such an amazing girl love you!

Itsagirlsworld said...

Steph I love this side of you! You are amazing!!! MOM

Kell said...

I LOVE thankful posts :) They're so great