Sunday, September 14, 2008

So Long Sweet Mesa....




It is that time that I am moving in 16 hours...crazy! And I'm a big ball of emotions right now. I'm excited, scared, anxious, nervous, sad and many more I'm sure. I'm all packed up and ready to go. I got way too much stuff and I'm not sure how I will get everything to fit in my car. Ive posted a few pictures of the people ill miss the most! I expect you all to continue our blog friendship and I will try to post pictures and stories of the fun times I am having :)!

3 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

Oh Steph I'm sure going to miss you! I know you will have so much fun up there and you better post about all the good times you are having! Miss you already love you :)

Nelson Family said...

GOOD LUCK STEPH...HAVE A GREAT TIME! MY BOYS REALLY LOVE IT UP THERE. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR UPDATES ON YOUR BLOG!!

Unknown said...

Cheifie! I am going to miss you sooo bad- I don't even want to think about it- I will start crying again!!!! By the time you read this- you will probably be all settled into your new place so write me ASAP!!!!!!! Love you boo!