Friday, September 5, 2008

Utah Bound!


Ive decided that I want a change in my life and what better change than to move! I am moving to Provo, Utah in about week! It was kind of a spur of the moment thing when a couple weeks ago I told my mom I wanted to move and that same day I found a job and that weekend I went up to Utah and found a place to live! I'm super excited,nervous, scared and anxious for this new adventure, but I'm sure i will learn and grow a lot while i am up there. So from now on I will be up in Utah and I will try better at keeping up my blogging for all who read :)

7 comments:

☂niki. said...

How exciting Steph! I don't know one person who has moved to Utah and hasn't loved it!

Jules said...

yay im so glad you are coming up here! :) we will have to play!

Jen Harvey (Brenner) said...

STEPHY YOUR LEAVING ME?!?!?! not that we see each other all the time anyways, but its still nice to know you're not too far! I will be sad, but i dont blame yuh for wanting a change and i think it will be very fun and that you will have a marvelous time! my phone has been a little lonely lately so dont hesistate to call me up! love yuh girl

Brian and Brianna said...

I'm so glad you're going to experience this new adventure! Everyone will love you. Your smile is contagious and you have the most darling personality. I'm going to miss calling you to come over all the time! I love you so much :)

Alli said...

what is this news!! Does Julie think that she gets to take everyone with her?haha just kidding. You are gonna have so much fun. But you have to tell the guy that you find to marry that you have to move back to mesa!! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hey You!!! I'm so glad I found your blog, now I'm gonna stalk you :) So fun for you, love adventures. It'll be so fun!!! Love every minute of it!! Take care, and keep in touch, k? Love ya tons!

Kassi Moyers said...

stephie im going to miss you a lot, but i love utah so i'll have to come visit you and you can introduce me to all the utah hotties!!