Saturday, September 20, 2008

All Moved In!

I am all moved in as of Tuesday I was! I thought I was going to cry lots and be so sad but surprisingly none of that has happened! Wooo! I have 5 room mates...geana(my actual roomie) sarah, beth, Shaylyn and tianna....and we share 1 bathroom :/. I wish I had a camera to take pictures of my cute side of the room but ill just explain its vintage and cute! So far I have done a whole lot of nothing because my job doesn't start for a couple more weeks so I have been applying EVERYWHERE to try and get a job that closer to apartment and still pays what i would get at my other job so i can pay rent. Ive met some pretty cool people. Went and socialized last night which was hard cause you guys may know me as out going but when I don't know anyone I crawl into my bubble and stay there till someone talks to me, but none the less I had tons of fun and I cant wait for church tomorrow to meet my new ward and I cant wait to start institute and meet even more people! I hope to get a camera soon and somehow upload pictures here in the computer lab!

Ps if any of you know people in Provo or Orem that have job openings please help me!!

4 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

I've been waiting for a new post! I forgot you don't have a camera...bummer I wanted to see pics. I miss my Stephy but I'm glad to hear you're having fun! Keep at it you social butterfly I love you!

Nelson Family said...

Good luck with the job, hopefully you will find something sooner. Enjoy the experience of being in Utah!

☂niki. said...

Steph, you're awesome! i could never move away on my own! our little stphie is all growed up;) i definitley have to commend you on that! you brave girl! you're going to do so awesome there! and i know you will make lots and lots of friends...how could you not?!

btw, i love the pics from the last post! you girls are so cute! sista love!

Grandmommy Crum said...

Ditto to Niki! Im so proud of you, a new world will open up to you! your in a great place, if your ever hungry or need anything, John's brother Rulon lives there. I dont think hes too far from Provo. He'll always be there for a cutiepie Lee! you say the word a we'll hook you up! Love ya