Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy TURKEY DAY!!!

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I want to let everyone know what I am thankful for!

-My family. I dont know what I would do without them. They are my best friends and are always there for me no matter what and I know I can tell them anything.

-My job. I know its been hard lately for people to get jobs with the economy going down and I am thankful the lord has blessed me with such a great job!

-My room mates. I have been blessed with such great room mates that have helped me out with so much!

-My friends. I am thankful for my close friends who are in Utah and in Arizona. By sending me little texts just saying hi or asking how I am. I appreciate their thoughtfulness.

-The gospel. I am so very thankful for the gospel and the happiness it has brought to me in my life. I know the Lord is there listening and always caring for us and I am ever so thankful for that!


I hope you all have a great TURKEY DAY! With lots of fun and safety!

4 comments:

Itsagirlsworld said...

Oh Stephie that was so sweet. I love hearing what you are thankful for.I'm thankful for you!!!

Brian and Brianna said...

So cute! It's fun to reflect on all the things we are so blessed with I love being your sistie love you!

Brittany & Gentry said...

hey steph! its brittany lemire! i thought i would say hi and see how things were going! well i hope you are doing well!

☂niki. said...

there is so much to be grateful for!! you're so cute! thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! love ya!