Sunday, November 16, 2008

My eventful weekend...

So nothing new has really happened but I had a fun weekend so I thought I would post about it.

FRIDAY-
Oh what a glorius day....NOT. I rolled out of bed and literally put my contacts in and went to work but don't worry on my way to work my car completely shut off on me in the middle of the road. Thank goodness I wasn't in the intersection yet, so some nice people helped me push my car to a parking lot where I sat and cried cause no one was answering their phones to come help me. I literally sat there pleading with the Lord to help me and he defiantly answered my prayer because right as I was about to walk home I decided to start it one more time and it started! I said many prayers of thanks that day and still now I do. So I got to work a wee bit late, didn't do much of anything that day since it was slow so I watched the clock tick by slowly. Later on on Friday Julie and I went to dinner after trying to find a resurante without an hour wait. We ate at Olive Garden, then headed to a party that we never actually went into cause it looked a bit lame, drove around for a bit just enjoying hanging out then went and saw MAMA MIA! I love that movie and it was extremely fun watching the guy a few rows in front of us dancing and singing in his seat(dont worry he's in my ward :0!)I really love hanging out with Julie she is so much like my family that I know I can always get a good laugh and she will always be there for me!

Saturday-
Now this day really was a glorius day. I slept in till 11 and did nothing it was great! I picked up my last check at my old job, chatted with an old co-worker and got a new curling iron yay! Later I went to my friend Alyssa Smiths apartment and we met up with a group of her friends to go to Laugh Out Loud a comedy show put on by BYU students. They did a really good job and it was pretty funny. After the comedy show we decided it would be fun to go play Sardines in the BYU library. For those of you who don't know what Sardines is it is when 1 person hides and everyone tries to find them and hide with that person. I ended going with Jason and we hid first. It was alot of fun playing Especially the hiding spots people chose. The last 2 Blaine and Haley had the best spot by far! They got the 5th floor and that floor doesn't have very good hiding spots. Honestly we all looked for a good 20 minutes trying to find them and could not find them. They finally text us a clue and said they were by an elevator. Still none of use could find them but alas one group did and gave us a better hint! They were by the elevator BUT hiding in the window sill behind the blinds. Very sneaky of them cause honestly Jason and I walked by the very spot multiple times and they were very well hidden. All in all the weekend has been a good one! It is starting to get colder now and im preparing for the worst :)

Ps I come home for thanksgiving a week from Monday for anyone that wanted to know!

3 comments:

Itsagirlsworld said...

Sounds like a fun weekend , well with exception to the car thing. So sorry hunnie! Sardines sounds like it could be way fun. Sometimes I think it would be fun to be young again. But then I remember how NOT fun single life is. Ha Ha , I love you!

Brian and Brianna said...

Sounds like a fun/random weekend! Umm by the way how come you haven't called or text me in like forever! I'm getting a little offended. So I'm counting down the days till you come home. You know those little paper chains you make in elementary school to count down Christmas?... Yeah I made one of those haha love you! (p.s. scary car situation)

Unknown said...

Hey Steph!! I love you and I haven't seen you in a long time...why??! Anyway I miss you and I'm glad I'm good at blog stalking, and stumbled upon yours :)