Sunday, November 9, 2008

HAPPY BRITHDAY TO ME!

This past Friday was my birthday I am now 20!! I woke up around 6 to call in sick for work(cause i just did not want to go plus my car was broken) So as I was falling back asleep I hear happy birthday being sung and i kinda open my eyes and see blond and thought it was my room mates but I opened them up and it was my Mama, Lyssa and my friend Mark!! I was so shocked and couldn't believe they were here!! After all that my mama made me french toast and bacon. We went to their hotel so they could check in and then picked up my dad. He was already planning on coming up but my knew how bad I missed her that she HAD to come too. SO after that we went to lunch then headed to the mall to go birthday shopping! I got me some new vans some cute slip ons and some undershirts I've been in need of. After shopping my mama made me my favorite dinner spaghetti, garlic bread, and salad. It was so nice to have a home cooked meal! After dinner we opened My presents from bri and sommer! Sommer got me a really cute jacket from her clothing line and Bruce got me such a cute card and money :) I stayed the night with my family and the next day my dad took me to a BYU football game and then met up with my mom, lyss and mark at brick oven which is so delicious! After that we walked around BYU campus and went bowling over there. Today We went to church then had lunch together packed them all up and took pictures :( I was so sad to see them leave but thank goodness i am coming home in 2 weeks for thanksgiving!! It was seriously the best birthday ever just to have my family near!

6 comments:

Nelson Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday Steph! It sounds like you had a perfect day...or should I say weekend!! That is so great you were able to spend all that fun with your family.

Alexa Mae said...

Happy Birthday Missy!! doesnt 20 seem like a huge step!! sounds like you had a good one, you deserve it!!

Itsagirlsworld said...

Oh Stephie I miss you so much. That was seriously the most fun coming and surprising you for your birthday. I miss ya tons!

Jules said...

thats so fun that your fam came up to surprise you! im glad you had such a good birthday :)

Brian and Brianna said...

I don't know why but that post made me cry! I'm such a weirdo I miss you so bad! I'm so glad you had a good birthday can't wait to see youuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!

Jen Harvey (Brenner) said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY STEPHO!
that is so sweet for them to go see you! what a pleasant suprise! glad you had a wonderful birthday!!!!! love you!!!!