Friday, January 9, 2009

Families Are Forever...

"We
may have had
our ups and downs,
but always found a way
to mend our fences and move on
and call a day a day.
-
We weren't picture perfect
there were times we even fought
when I look back I see
we were much closer than I thought.
-
For all the test and trials
I would never trade these years,
I learned so much because of them
the laughter, and the tears.
-
So i've come to appreciate
my unique family tree,
and I am blessed and thankful
for the one God gave to me."
-
I want to let my parents and sisters know how much they mean to me. I would not be who I am today without your words of guidance and love. I know I can count on you for anything through thick and thin. So heres to you guys for being my idol, my hero and my best friend. I love you!

6 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

Oh Steph you are so sweet, you always know how to get me to cry too! Stop doing that! haha what a sweet poem that was! And it's our family to a T. We are definitely unique and have had are rough times, but at the end of the day we wouldn't trade each other for the world. I love your header too it's so cute! You always inspire me I love you to the care bears and back!!

Alli said...

you are so sweet! I love that poem. Isn't it great to know that families are forever! How blessed are we to be sealed to our sweet families for all eternity.You are such a great sister and your family is lucky to have your tender heart! Love you "kissy face" ;)

Unknown said...

My sweet Stephie,
Love love love your header. I wonder where I've heard that before. What a sweet post. Gave me a lump in my throat and a tear in my eyes! You truely are stronger than you think! Love you to the care bears and back! MOM

Itsagirlsworld said...

Okay so yes I'm a dork. Sommer was here earlier and didn't sign off. So here I was posting a comment and reaized I posted it from her. So yeah that comment above me was really mine. silly me!

Alexa Mae said...

that was so sweet! you are amazing, and you have a great parents and sisters. you are all very lucky!

Alyssa Lee said...

aww im your best and fav! love you too lovey