Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Numero Ocho

Eight Things...I was tagged by Ambi Bambi :)

Eight things I am passionate about:

-Reading
-Hair
-Sports
-Photography
-Road trips
-Life
-Smiling
-Service

Eight words or phrases I use the most:

-Gosh(oh gosh, oh my gosh)
-Lame
-So great
-Shiz
-Im tired
-Is it time to go home yet?
-Stupid customer
-Wahoo!

Eight things I wanna do before I die:
-Fall in love
-Get married
-Be a mother
-Go to Africa
-Travel
-Meet someone famous
-Make a difference
-Go to Italy

Eight things I need right now:
-Toliet
-To find my check
-More time
-More money
-Vacation
-Clothes
-Scriptures(please send them mama!!)
-Journal(please send it mama!!)


Eight places I wanna visit:

-Rome
-Paris
-London
-Australia
-Germany
-China
-Ireland
-Scotland

Eight Favorite Restaurants:

-Gurus(best sweet potatoe fries)
-Costa Vida
-Gecko Grill
-Sauce
-Vitos
-Applebees
-Macaroni Grill
-Texas Roadhouse

Eight TV Shows:
-Gossip Girl
-One Tree Hill
-The Hills
-The City
-The Office
-Friends
-Intervention
-Jon and Kate plus Eight

Eighth folder Eighth picture:
Well seeing as how im on my work computer no picture :(

Eight people I tag:
-Lauren
-Julie
-Diana
-Bruce
-Luce
-Sommie
-Mama
-Niki

Enjoy!

3 comments:

☂niki. said...

you are a doll. thank you for thinking of me. that was so sweet. i love those cute little owls!

Brian and Brianna said...

You are too cute Steph! I've been missing you so extra much! Can't wait to see you love ya!

Unknown said...

I'm convinced you are one of the coolest girls around :) I love you and I wish we would have hung out more. I love you!!!