Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yay for Pictures!

So I am home for the weekend and can finally upload pictures from Christmas Break and whats been going on since then! And I guess I uploaded the pics from the most recent





This guy right above is Nate. He is in my ward and asked me on a date last weekend. Super funny guy. The other 2 are his room mate and his date and sadly I can't remember their names. We went and played Lazer Tag and saw Madagascar 2. While waiting for our lazer tag game Nate felt the need to hop into the little airplane. So we all took pictures of us in the airplane and needless to say at my 5'1 stature I fit in perfectly :)



Above is my co-worker Sasha, Tracy Barber and then me. My co-worker and Tracey are in the same ward and Tracey and I went to high school together. We went the the "Mayan" Resturant. We had heard it was really cool so we tried it out. That wall above is a big waterfall and people dive and do tricks off of it into the pool below. And the resturant is all jungle themed. It was way fun.



This past month President Monson was holding a fireside at BYU Campus so my room mates and I had to opportunity of going to see him speak and what an amazing experience that was! I forgot to take pictures while he was speaking but this is what I got. The place was packed full and more!


This is Ambi one of my best friends and I on our way up to Thatcher on the 1st. Her boyfriend(now fiance) lives up there and wanted to show us around and just take a break from the city(and yes Mesa is a cuty compared to Thatch)

All in all life is good. Enjoying life and learning alot. Ive come to realize how much the Lord has answered my prayers and provided me with such a great growing experience and I am truly thankful for those answers and all that I have!

5 comments:

Diana Smith said...

I love your pics!! You look so cute when you went with Sasha to dinner, love your hair. I miss you! come back from AZ already! haha

Brian and Brianna said...

Such fun times you are having! I'm glad you're having a good time up there we sure do miss though!

Itsagirlsworld said...

I miss you tephie! These look like fun times though. This is the time in your life to have fun!!!!

Jules said...

oh yay for pictures! we will have to take some more! thank you again for taking me to dinner for my bday :)

☂niki. said...

steph, your comment cracked me up! "walkin on, walkin on, dark brown cheese. if you want to cut my cheese, tell me, tell me, please oh, please. it will smell really bad. and will make you really sad. walkin on, walkin on, dark brown cheese." hahaha. good times! betcha didn't think i still remembered...