Thursday, February 26, 2009

He Hears You....

Here I am again, down on my knees
And with every pleading word,
Thy comfort I seek
Though the words are slow to come,
My thoughts are racing byPeace fills the room,
Thy spirit is night
He hears me
When I'm crying in the night
He hears meWhen my soul longs to fight
Till the morning will come
And the light of the dawn reassures...
He hears me
Any hour, wherever I may be
In the silence of an empty room, o
r on a croweded street
Whether offering thanks, or in urgency
I prayI never go unnoticed,
I'm never lead astray
He hears me
When I'm crying in the night
He hears me
When my soul longs to fight
Till the morning will come
And the light of the dawn reassures...
He hears me
Any whisper of the soul
No matter how old
Father hears the call
He hears me
When I'm crying in the night
He hears me
When my soul longs to fight
Till the morning will come
And the light of the dawn reassures...
He hears me
At work today I needed some uplifting and so I pulled up some EFY music and this song came up and it was exactly what I needed to hear. At times I question if the Lord hears me with so many other concerns to worry about but the other day I was having a bad day where it felt as if everyone was being negative towards me and it made me question what I was worth to the Lord if I was ever going to shine as bright as I wanted. As I went about cleaning my room I opened my pants drawer to find my patriarticle blessing laying on top of them as if waiting for me to read it. Since I have 5 room mates I went to my car to have quiet alone time and what a great answer that was for me. The Lord knows me like no one else and knew exactly what I needed to hear and proved that I am worth millions and that he Loves me. Though I know I will have many more moments like that where I need the Lords guidance I know He Hears Me...

6 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

It amazes me that this is my sweet little sister who says such powerful things. You are such an example to me Steph. I never know if your blog will make me laugh or cry! This was a crying one. You have such faith and I hope I can be more like you. I'm sorry you were having a bad day, I hope it's better now and you're happy. I love you so very much you are the sweetest sister I am so blessed to call you mine!

Diana Smith said...

Aw Steph that is really neat that you got to read your patriarchal blessing. Whenever I am feeling that way, I always read mine too. Whenever I read mine, I find something new and it's so amazing the feelings Heavenly Father allows me to feel as I read it. I hope the work stuff gets better and I am sorry she was treating you like that. It really isn't fair. I got your back though haha

Itsagirlsworld said...

Stephie that was the sweetest post. I love that I have been able to see your testimony grow from a young girl into a woman. You are AMAZING!! You are a great example to all who know you. I know life can be tough at times. You are loved beyond measure!!!

☂niki. said...

so beautiful.

Nelson Family said...

He does hear you! And He loves you. I hope you have been having a better day...hang in there! You need to always remember you are an amazing, beautiful, smart, talented, faithful, and strong young women!

Ashley said...

stephanie! I'm so glad you found my blog :) cause i read yours whenever you update!i love to know that someone else has awkward dates/moments like me!! I also love this song. It is so comforting and beautiful and just what i needed today. Thanks for sharing!!