Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The many Blessings in my life

Last night I was talking with my sister Alyssa about life and the many challenges in it. Ive been a little bummed lately with no job and stressing over paying for things and a wedding. When we were talking she was so calm and patient and happy. I noticed how extremely happy she was and I asked her whats helping and she said prayer. She was saying how at peace shes at when shes praying and having a relationship with her Heavenly Father. How she is so much less selfish by praying and she is so thankful for more things. The more talking we did the more thankful I became for things....
I have the most amazing parents ever! Their so selfless and always trying to do and give the best to us. My mom has taught me to be a independent strong young woman and to never settle for less than I deserve. My dad has taught me always forgive others. He has taught me diligence and hard work through his own example and has made me want that in my eternal companion.

Sommer and Byron are also another blessing in my life. Sommer is so amazing! She is prolly the kindest unselfish person I know. She is always looking for the best in others and I seriously never hear her talk about anyone badly. Her husband Byron is also so great. He is such a great dad and husband and always has my best interest at heart.

Then theres Brianna and Brian. Brianna is such a inspiration to everybody. She never realizes the impact she is in everyones life. Just with a smile or hug she makes things better. She is always willing to help others no matter what and never asks for anything in return. Brian is also up there with her being a inspiration to people and not knowing it. He is the funniest happiest guy I know who is always looking on the bright side.

This is "Luce" as I call her. We are the closest in age and seem to fight the most. But we also have such a great relationship. We are very protective of eachother and stick to eachother like glue. She has the best spirit about her. Some may not know that but she is one of the kindest loving people I know. Whenever I need her for anything she is always there for me 100 %

I have the best family a girl could ask for. I wouldnt Trade them for anything and love everything about them. I am so thankful for little texts and conversations I get to have with them and the examples they are to me!

5 comments:

Itsagirlsworld said...

Stephanie, You my dear are truly a blessing in all of OUR lives too. I love you more than words can express more than yu can even imagine. You make me proud to be your mom. I Love you to the care bears and back!!! Nate is an awesome guy getting anawesome girl. I LOVE how he LOVES you . He is the bestest ever!!!

Brian and Brianna said...

You definitely know how make a girl teary... this was so sweet Steph. You are an amazing person, you have always had a sweet spirit about you and I wish I was half as smiley as you are :) I miss you so much, but I know you couldn't be in better hands. I am so glad you found Nate, what a gem! And he is equally as lucky to have you... You are one good looking couple too if I do say so myself. Thanks for this sweet post! Love you to the care bears and back!!!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

This was such a sweet post! You are so lucky to have such wonderful people in your life...but more importantly, THEY are so lucky to have you!

Unknown said...

Cheifie! I love you so much- words will never express. You are the sweetest girl in the entire world- I AM BLESSED TO HAVE YOU AS MY SISTER! I miss you so much reading this, and I totally cried..of course! You amaze me Steph- I simply love you!

Alyssa Lee said...

okay so i never get on here and the first post i read after like MONTHS is this one..way to make me cry like a baby!! you have such a sweet spirit..i love you baby girl, keep your chin up. i know times are hard right now but you have your health family and gospel..what more could ya need :]