Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I can't believe im not married...


I was reading a friends blog and she posted about this guy who posted an ad to avoid dating and let them know upfront about his quirks instead of talking himself up. I loved her post and thought id copy her with my own ad.

Stephanie's Ad:
-I don't think chocolate and peanut butter should ever be mixed. Worst combination ever.

-I am very picky when it comes to movies and what ill watch.

-Im oddly always on time. I hate being late makes me nervous.

-I crack my knuckles hourly. Its a bad habit.

-You could not pay me enough to watch Lord of the rings, Avatar or any of those weirdo movies.

-I am not very sanitary. If I could id go barefoot everywhere.

-I love the smell of black sharpies.

-I don't answer my phone. I think that's why my family has stopped calling me.

-Id rather wear men's deodorant then woman's.

-Im anti social. I enjoy small groups or being alone. I get drained fast when too many people are around.

Who's ready to date me :)

7 comments:

Kassi Moyers said...

i agree with you on lord of the rings, its stupid. the only reason i saw avatar was because my husband made me go with him...oddly, it was fantastic. it really worked my imagination, that is why im telling you to go see it.

The Coombs said...

I agree with you with so many of your points! But I do have to agree with Kassi... Avatar was fantastic. And I am pretty anti social as well. It's so weird. But anyways, I love ya and I hope all is going well for you!

Alise

Amber said...

I love you Stephie!!!!!!
PS. Lord of the Rings is weird. Never seen it. Never will. And I agree with Kass on Avatar. I was begged to go see that and I gave in......it was awesome.
PSS. I would rather wear mens deod too......and Sam wears mine. Haha!

Brian and Brianna said...

You are too funny! I just love you! I saw both of those movies I feel like a traitor haha I love this post, and your honesty you are the cutest!

Kassi Moyers said...

plus avatar is the number one movie in the box office in the entire world...ever. it beat out titanic. 1.8 billon dollars so far. thats saying something. :) love u stephie

☂niki. said...

you are funny!

Itsagirlsworld said...

Anyone would be crazy not to want to date you :)