Friday, January 15, 2010

Today is a hard day

Today I deal with heart break. Today I wonder what I could of done better and why I wasn't what he wanted anymore. Today I look back on pictures and cry a little here and there. Today I wonder why he couldn't or wouldn't communicate with me until it was too late. Today I wonder when ill have that love again and how much more my patience will be tested. Today I miss my Best Friend and cry over the loss of what could of been. Today I turn to the Lord and pray with all my might that this pain will go away.
Today I look to the Heaven's and count my blessings to get me through the day.

6 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

Oh steph... I'm already super emotional and this just sent me over the edge. I'm so sorry you are having a hard day, I wish I could take your pain away. I don't think anything I can say will help make you feel better, but time will heal the pain. Just know how truly amazing you are and what a special young woman you have grown into. I love you so much and am always here for you! Harlo wanted me to tell you she loves you to the care bears and back!

Kassi Moyers said...

im sorry youre having a hard day stephie. you are a beautiful wonderful girl and you will find someone that deserves you and loves you way to much to ever hurt you.

Amber said...

Steph :[

Alexa Mae said...

hi doll!
i was surprised to read this. im not sure what happened. i know right now it is super hard. but with every negative, you CAN find a positive. (like, instead of finding this out after you had sealed the deal). And i promise you one day you WILL look back when you have your dream man laying next to you and say, "Whew, that was a close one." I love you. You can do this.

Alyssa Lee said...

oh my goodness, way to make a girl cry like a baby! I love you so much. You are AMAZING and you deserve something AMAZING! Things always work out the way they are supposed to. And you always have Heavenly Father to look to for strength.

The Kents said...

Steph i am so sorry about what happen. But i can truly tell you the lord feels your pain and knows what your going threw. Your sexy husband is waiting for you just like your waiting for him, and let me tell you he will be Mr. Prince Charming. I love you lots.