Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama!!!!!!!!

January 28th was my sweet mamas birthday!! My mom is the most amazing person!! If I could id lend her out to others but I am much too selfish and like her all to myself. She is amazing in most every way. She can fix just about anything...car, furniture, your heart, sink...anything really! I look up to her so much and strive everyday to be like her. She has a tender heart and has taught us to forgive and love always. Many people stop my mom and I and say wow you two are like twins which in return she apologizes to ME! I am soo blessed to look like my mom and feel its a compliment...she is a beautiful woman inside and out and I am blessed to call her my mama! She is always telling us to remember how great we are and mom remember how GREAT YOU ARE!! I love you to the care bears and back!!

2 comments:

Itsagirlsworld said...

Stephie!!!! Way to make a mama cry. That was so sweet. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you too to the care bears and back. Mama la

Brian and Brianna said...

Happy happy birthday mom! This was so sweet of you steph! We have such a good mama!