Monday, October 6, 2008

Ive done my homework...

For those of you who don't know this homework deal...my family decided before I moved up that my 1st weeks homework should be to get a kiss. Each day my family would ask me "so Stephanie hows your homework going" and each time I would say "its not going anywhere"and it continued even more when I started dating a guy in my ward up here and since he is from Arizona my family has given me permission to date him. So here mom, bri, lyss and sommer......I have done my homework!

11 comments:

Alyssa Lee said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU DIDNT TELL ME SOONER! I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO LAST NIGHT. PLAYING SICK WAS JUST A GAME :]

Unknown said...

SWEET CHIEF!!!! A++++ On the homework assignment- I am proud of ya! Next assignment- don't forget to play a little hard to get ;) You are the cutest ever! I love you girl!

Stephanie Perkins said...

Oh trust me sommie I played hard to get :)

Brian and Brianna said...

Good job Steph! I'm glad you're having fun up there! Keep up the good work if you know what I mean :) love ya tons and tons!

Jake and Kalli said...

haha yay!! i want to see pictures of this cute guy!

☂niki. said...

haha. You girls crack me up. Glad to hear things are going well!

Unknown said...

seriously, let's see some pictures of your "homework" ;) So glad to hear you're having fun and doing well up there!! Keep having fun!!

Carlie said...

wow. u go girl that is soo awesome. congrats. I am so proud of you

Kassi Moyers said...

you go.

bow chicka wow wow

Grandmommy Crum said...

OK, need more details, Pictures, how old is he, returned missionary, from Arizona, where? Good mormon last name? Tell us more!!!!! HaHa have fun..... but not too much fun! Dont I sound like a mom!

Stephanie Perkins said...

Haha too all the read this. That guy and I are no longer dating...just friends now :)