Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tag im IT!

Yay I finally have soemthing to blog about!! Hopefully you all learn something new about me :)

1.) I am absolutely obssesed with reading. Im the type of girl who is walking down the street with my nose in a book. Yes i know you all make fun of those people but I am one of them. I can't resist a good book just to get away for a little bit. My favorites are Harry Potter by far followed closely by twilight and many more!

2.) I am super scared of Hieghts. Like Alex I can not stand next to the railing at the mall for fear it will break and that will be my end. Also I have a great fear of piers. My family can atest for this. I usually have panick attacks while walking on them cause again its a fear of heights and I can see the ocean below me which scares me too.

3.) I do still sleep with my baby blanket which I named Daisy. I do not have to cuddle with it like I did when I was younger but just knowing it is there is a comfort to me.

4.) Another comfort of mine is my mom. When I was younger and still sometimes now I would always have to smell her cause for some reason it gives me comfort. Also when I was younger and my mom would go out of town I would make her leave me a shirt of hers to sleep with so that I could smell it until she was back.

5.)I absolutely HATE to do laundry,sweeping, mopping or dusting. I would much rather spend hours washing dishes vacumming or cleaning the bathroom...weird I know but I have no patience for any of those they irritate me so bad and I usually give up before the job is done.

6.)I can not have my food touching. Yes I am a freak I know. Its is impossible for me to eat my food if its touching. I do not let anyone dish up my food for me and if they do I grab it right away and seperate the food if it is touching. Theres just soemthing inside of me that freaks out when it is touching. Yes I know it all ends up in the same place but it tastes different when it touches.

7.) I have a guitly conscience 24/7. I know that sounds weird but the thing is if I ever fight with someone or anything like that I will have a guilty conscience. I can not go very long without apologizing and making things right. I do not like to hold grudges and I like to be friends with everyone of possible!


I hope you al enjoyed the 7 random facts about myself! I tag all those who read my blog!


Ps. I found a new job in orem!! WAHOOO!! oh and my birthday is on the 7th just a little reminder for all bloggers that my favorite holiday is coming up!

4 comments:

Alyssa Lee said...

hate to be the first to say it but you just plain hate cleaning!

Jules said...

aw i remember daisy! haha i love that we all have our baby blankets still :) im so happy for you about the new job! this weekend is gonna be so fun! yay

Brian and Brianna said...

Oh my little Steph it was fun reading all those things about you ya for baby blankets! I love you and miss you so happy for the new job!

Itsagirlsworld said...

Hey Stephie its' me your mama! you look so cute! I miss you so much!