Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Update....

So there really isn't much going on in my life right now. Honestly I wake up and go to work come home and hangout with my room mates then go to bed and start all over again. I will give a few highlights of my past weeks though....

1. My review mirrior broke(just had to glue it back on)
2.I realized how much I miss Arizona heat
3. I got to see snow falling for the 1st time...while drinking hot cocoa :)
4. I got a calling in church on the activities committee
5. I bought my fabric for my halloween costume which is going to be bomb


Other than that nothing has been going on just having fun meeting lots of people and still trying to find a job closer to me.

Oh and I pretty much have the best room mates ever! My room mate Geana is pretty amazing. I was so worried that we wouldnt get along or something and I know the lord answered my prayers with this concern of mine cause I love her! We have so much in common with each other and she is one of the most easy going girls I know! My other room mates are great too and are so nice! Each night before bed we sit in the living room and tell eachother about our the worst and best parts of the day and end with a room mate prayer. It defiantly has brought us closer together and I am so thankful for this opportuinty to learn and grow!

7 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

ummm ok how cute are you and your room mates! I love your little end of the day routine that is such a great idea! I'm so glad you all get along so well and you're having fun! As much as I MISS you I know you're where you're supposed to be! Love ya babes!!

Grandmommy Crum said...

It sounds like a fun filled life to me! Enjoy every minute, these are memories you will have for a life time!

Unknown said...

Aww Chief- It makes my heart so happy to know that you have some sister away from your real sisters! I love them for that! I miss you so much- but your life right now sounds like a lot of fun- so ENJOY! Love you!!! and Shaynie loves you too!!!

☂niki. said...

number 3 sounds lovely. but i would miss the az heat as well! i'm so glad you found a good friend. you guys are so cute to have prayer together!

Jen Harvey (Brenner) said...

i still am having a hard time believing you actually moved not only away from home, but FAR away from home! the girl who once said she was going to live at home forever and your husband will just have to deal with that haha! i love and miss you so much but im glad you are having fun! live it up!!!

Alyssa Lee said...

aw how precious! wickle stephie is growing up. who would think you would ever move away from mom!!!

Alexa Mae said...

Hey beauty!!! You are so cute! I didn't know u moved up to provo! Don't you love it there? Its beautiful in utah, I miss it! But its a little too cold for me! I'm so happy you and your room mates get along. And how you end your day makes you seem like a big family of girls. (Which I guess ur used to anyway...haha) but I'm glad you can make great friends like that away from home! You are awesome and you are going to become so much more awesome from the experiences up there. I'm glad u found my blog, now I have one more person to blog stalk!