Friday, October 31, 2008

Picture Galore!

Finally I have pictures thanks to Julie who is letting me upload pictures from her computer! So here are pictures from Julie's Ward Halloween Party and another night when we went to my Wars Halloween Party!

This is on Julie's lap top before we went out for my Ward Halloween Party. I got this Cat mask at Michael's before I came up here and used it one night



This I from Julie's Ward Halloween Party! She was a rocker chick and I was going for the Cindy Lauper 80's look! My room mate made my dress and with the left over fabric I made a belt and a head band.




Hope you all enjoy these pictures hopefully I can get a camera for my birthday (hint hint) and upload more pictures!!

8 comments:

Alyssa Lee said...

you look so cute stephie! man i freaking miss you especially right now! i was sitting here thinking..who the heck can i hang out with tonight?? and im like oh i can just call steph ohhhh wait i cant!! love you sistie

Unknown said...

You look darling and it looks like you're having a blast! Good for you! Glad you're so happy. You're beautiful!!

Brian and Brianna said...

You look adorable! It looks like sooo much fun! Your costume turned out great steph!

Unknown said...

Chief Mom and I love your pictures! We miss you soo much! You look so hot too! I am so glad to see that you had fun :) Miss you!

Itsagirlsworld said...

Hey Hey Hey Look who it is. It's your mom!

Carlie said...

you are just so gosh darn cute

Alexa Mae said...

you look so cute!! im lovin that costume! you would've looked cute in whatever costume though. i loved the random facts....they made me laugh! im so glad u have some fun friends in utah, and congrats on the job in orem! woop woop

Kassi Moyers said...

how fun! is that girls lip piercing real? i want one.