Friday, February 5, 2010

Meet the Roomies!

(Paige,Chelsea,Julie)

These are my roomies up here in Provo. Their pretty awesome. I was pretty nervous to come back up here to a new room mates but we've hit it off pretty great! All of my room mates and I are single and ready to mingle so we have been having lots of fun getting out there and being social. We have a rule in our apartment that we don't date in the ward because its like peeing in the pool everyone knows and its really awkward. We've already come up with multiple inside jokes and love to have roomie movie nights which happens often. Ive seriously been soo blessed this semester to have such great room mates that I can talk to and feel comfortable around. Shout out to Julie for being my room roomie and dealing with me...your the bestest ever!!!

2 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

Cute girls!! I'm so glad you are having fun up there, and you have awesome roomies! They look pretty awesome to me so I approve, and of course I approve of jules that goes with out saying. I miss you lots but am happy to see you happy love you!!

Alexa Mae said...

how fun!! i always wondered what it would be like to have girl roommates, now i can live vicariously through you. you are all gorgeous! xoxo