Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bridals/Groomals

At the end of July Jeff and I took our Bridals/Groomals. Finding a photographer was the hardest part of planning a wedding. My sisters all had Mark Mabry as their photographer so matching that talent was hard with a limited budget, but I seriously fell in LOVE with Aubry Startin's Photography. She was amazing to work with and the pictures turned out amazing! I wanted to do temple pictures and some at a different location. I don't like modern or overdone, I wanted classic, rustic country looking and thats impossible to find in good ol Mesa. One day my mom and I were driving around and found the most perfect spot, but it was someones home and property. So of course we pulled over, knocked on the door and the owner was so generous in letting us use his land. Without further adieu...



 I loved have a big reveal of my dress for Jeff.











 This is the only pictures we have in front of the temple...oops!






 My mom made my veil out of the lace from her wedding dress.
It is my favorite and holds such a special spot.






This isn't even all of the pictures just a lot of my favorites :)

No comments: