Thursday, January 10, 2013

Reception Part One

Before the Reception Jeff and I went home, took a nap and went to Red Robin for burgers. Im sure people thought I looked out of place with my pearls and updo in street clothes but we were starving. Around 4:30 we went to the Wright House and I was BLOWN away with how gorgeous it was. My mom, sisters, Lori Crum, and Debbie Brenner seriously went above and beyond my expectations and dreams of a beautiful reception. I got so many compliments on its beauty and I wish I could take credit, but these women took my colors and ideas and made it come to life. My brother in law Brian is an amazing chef and offered to make the food for my wedding. It was pulled pork sandwiches, rolls, salad and a pasta salad. It was amazing food! Mouth watering food. So good! He has a gift. My mom has a group of friends that were so kind enough to be the "caters" so my brother in law and sister could enjoy the wedding. I am so grateful for their service and love for me to do this! My sister Brianna did my bouquet, the bracelets for the bridesmaids/ mothers/ grandmas and the butoniers for jeff/ groomsmen/ fathers/ grandpas. She has such a talent for flowers and pretty much anything crafty! All of the mason jars were from our proposal. I saved them and we were able to hang them in the tree and through out the grounds.

























We also were blessed with my aunt (who caters Gelato) to come and do it at our wedding. I didn't get to try any, but I hear it was a hit! We had a popcorn bar too. Oh man so good! We had loads and loads left over after the wedding, it was delicious.  Everything turned out amazing!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Your reception was AMAZING and the food was deeeeelicious!! :]