Sunday, October 14, 2012

Birthday Fun!

My birthday is November 7th and it was great! Birthdays have always been my favorite holiday. Growing up we never had do chores on our special day also my mom made sure she put up signs all over the house, bringing up balloons at school and for dinner we got to pick a special place to go out to.  Now you know why they're my favorite ever! This past birthday I invited my family and some friends over for burgers, hot chocolate and to sit around the fire pit and relax. I had been wanting to get a gun for a while now so before my birthday my dad and I went looking and decided to split the price. I was ecstatic!


 My Bestie!


 Only the cutest face ever!




 Cousins
Lastly my new gun! Its a Henry 22 riffle! Ive loved learning more about guns and practicing my shot!

No comments: