Sunday, October 28, 2012

California

The week after July 4th we went with my family to California for our annual Beach Camping trip. My mom, sister Sommer, Jeff and I went into L.A. to go ring shopping! After hours and hours of shopping I literally found the ring at our last stop. It seriously felt like a hopeless cause. I had a budget but I didn't want just any ring and by the end of the day all the rings looked the same. All the same simple bad and simple solitaire or all the antique look that everyone loves and has. When I finally found my ring I almost walked away from it cause it was slightly out of the budget we set for ourselves but my sweet fiance saw my tears and tiredness from the day and sweet talked me into a yes. He's too good to me :)

 I love love love my ring and his!!


The rest of the trip consisted of beach days bonfire nights and lots of walks on the beach! I love our tradition of going beach camping every year. It is such a blast! Especially with the kiddos getting older and getting excited to go. We got lots of fosters freeze ice cream, lots of sun, shopping, beaching, reading and relaxing done! It was the most perfect trip!









On our way home we all stopped at the Gas Station right by the Dinos. I have always wanted to see them up close and see what it was all about so it was a fun stop but sad cause it was definitely hot already.

No comments: