Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Proposal

On May 5th, 2012 is the day Jeff proposed to me. That week he had told me his sister in law needed to scope out a new photography spot. At first I had no expectations of when he was going to propose. Our plan was to wait till we got a ring, so at first I didn't think anything of it. Towards the middle of the week though my suspicions arouse. They way he was being sneaky and "busy" that week and especially on Saturday I knew it was happening.  We drove out to the Pecan Farm at South Mountain and as we were driving Jeff got "lost" I later found out it was because right before Jeff had picked me up his Mom had called and said she couldn't find the place to help my mom finish the set up so he had to take his time cause she was late. It was cute you could see the set up but he kept playing it up that it wasn't ours while his sister in law practiced spots on us for her next photo-shoot. 



It was the most perfect proposal! He remembered everything I had ever told him I loved. I had told him I love the Pecan Farm and that I wanted the proposal to be us and relaxed no hyped up stuff. He had a picnic table set up with a cooler for dinner and flowers and a cd player. In the trees he had hung up Mason Jars with candles in them. He pinned me down to a T with everything he did. It was romantic and the sweetest thing ever! He had a card on the table and when I opened it there was a poem in it that he had written for me. After I had read it he told me what every women wants to hear, how much he loved me and how excited he was for our future and got down on one knee and proposed. After he had proposed again he knows me to a T he put on Brad Paisleys song and I thought I loved You Then and asked me to dance. I had been telling him forever that I want him to dance with me all the time. He just held and we told each other how much we loved each other. It was the most perfect moment!




That is the ring that he proposed with because we didn't have a ring yet. I loved it! I loved that we got pictures of everything and that this will be such a sweet memory for me. After the proposal his sister in law said congrats and snuck off while we ate dinner in the candle light. We played the cd he made for me (all country love songs :) ) and talked and were giddy as can be. I texted everyone important to me and we enjoyed dinner. After dinner we went and showed my Grandma and Grandpa and then my Parents and basically were wrapped up in each other all night. That night was the most special night to me. Jeff was so sweet in planning this and getting our families involved. I loved it!

No comments: